Thursday, February 3, 2011



At two and a half, Hudson has quite an extensive vocabulary and knows how to use it to his advantage.  With his good looks and just overall cuteness, he is totally and completely worthless and spoiled rotten!   We now have to be careful what we say because it will come out of HIS mouth at the most inopportune time.  For instance, Lyle was telling me about how he saw this car flip over in front of him on the interstate and I replied with a sarcastic "Shut up!"  Well, let me be the first to admit that is certainly not the cutest phrase coming out of the mouth of a two year old in front of the grandparents.  Oops!

Here are a few of my favorite Hudson quotes/phrases at the moment.

  • Ders a munster in my woom = There is a monster in my room. (aka, please sleep with me mommy)
  • I have a burger = I have a booger.  
  • Umple Bwake = Uncle Blake 
  • I NEEEED M&M's mommy (not to be confused with I want)
  • Buzz Lightyear to the Wessscue
  • Noah made dis mess (all messes are blamed on his cousin) 
  • Every time we finish reading a book, he ends with a "AMEN!"
  • I pooped Daddy!  (yes, we are completely potty trained, so of course this is a favorite phrase of mine)
He just makes me smile...and giggle! 

I just have to say, I am loving American Idol this season.  Pure greatness!  



No comments:

Background

Links